Employer Branding is fuzzy.
So how do you take fuzzy and turn it into something tactical and tangible?
Content + experience.
Not just content. But content that shows the ”how and why”––not the “what”.
Not any experience. But a unique representation of who you are as an organization.
This combination of content and experience creates a feeling from the first touch with your brand all the way through the candidate experience, onboarding, offboarding, alumni relationships, and referral programs.
That is your content-experience roadmap.
And every touchpoint should:
1) Provide unique content that takes your candidate on a storytelling journey––getting more granular along the way.
- Think about broad culture awareness at the top of the funnel. Then dive deeper into individual roles, teams, and leadership profiles through stories.
- Personalize content for every persona.
Here’s an example of a CX content journey:
Engineering blog (if eng focused)
2) Provide a unique experience that is true to your brand.
- Experience defines the value. It delivers your promise. And it creates the trust.
- This is represented through your copywriting, tone, language, style, and IRL interactions with your audience. Stay authentic.
Do this and you will be rememberable.