20-second read | Throw it a 👍 on LinkedIn here
What enables Employer Branding to go from wishful thinking to a key business contributor?
It’s how employer branding becomes a line item in the corporate budget, how teams get built out, and how ideas take flight.
And on the next Employer Branding Show-and-Tell he’s going to let us in on how.
Whether you lead a global team or operate solo, this is for you.
When: April 15th at 2 pm PST
Topic: Building Credibility in an Employer Brand Role
(Can’t make it? Register and we’ll send you the recording.)
Here's a glimpse at what we'll cover:
- What to do if you’re a team of one and where to start.
- How to sell employer branding internally.
- How to deliver on business objectives.
- How and what to report back to leadership?
- How do you approach ideas? And how to determine if a creative idea actually makes sense?
Hope you can join us.
Know an Employer Brand champion who’d like this? Please share the deets.