Wait, what? Job ads?
Yes, job ads. Not job descriptions. These are infinitely more important.
They’re what compel hard-to-hire candidates to even care about your JD in the first place.
(TBH, it took me a while to warm up to this idea. Consider me one of the converted.)
Curious? Interested? Want the know-how?
When: June 10th at 2 pm PT
(Can’t make it? Register and we’ll send you the recording.)
We’ll be covering:
- JD’s vs. job ads.
- The process for creating a job ad?
- What outcomes are you looking for?
- How do you use context to filter for quality?
- How to optimize for brevity on mobile.
- How candidates interpret a job ad.
- The tension between transparency and compelling someone to want to learn more.
- B2B vs B2C: At what level are candidates already connected to your brand? And what pieces do you need to fill in?
Hope you’ll join us.
P.S. You can listen to all the past Employer Branding Show-and-Tell conversations on your podcast app of choice.
Tell your friends on LinkedIn here.