If you’re looking for a Senior Engineering Leader, the first issue of Tech Execs You Can Hire is available.
This issue includes a Director of Engineering who is privately looking at new opportunities.
A few highlights:
- They’re based in the U.S.
- Recently led Engineering for a Cloud-based, VC-led market leader with a 1B valuation.
- Oversaw 4 Digital Product Lines, 4 managers, and 8 Agile teams (50-70 total team members).
How it works:
Each candidate is listed under an alias. If you’re interested in talking with a candidate, email their recruiter directly for an introduction. (Be sure to include their alias.)
You’ll find the following information for each candidate:
- Location (where they are located)
- Notes from the recruiter
- Level of experience
- Current role
- Size of company they’d prefer to join
- Minimum salary requirement
- Location preference: remote, in-office, or hybrid
- Recruiter contact information (for an introduction)
- Recruiter fee
A note for external recruiters: