20-second read | View it on LinkedIn here
The tension between Marketing and Talent Acquisition can leave recruiting teams playing sales, marketing, and if any time is left over, content creators.
Basically, all things demand gen, but without the specialization, focus, training, and technology to execute effectively.
This isn’t marketing’s fault. The historic disconnect between these two functions is to blame.
And on the next Employer Branding Show-and-Tell we’ll discuss how Talent teams can build a bridge to becoming a true partner with Marketing.
Topic: Relieving the Tension Between Marketing and Recruiting
When: April, 29th at 2 pm PST
(Can’t make it? Register and we’ll send you the link)
We’re going to cover:
- Addressing the elephant in the room: I’m expected to lead EB but without any time or creative resources.
- How to get marketing’s buy-in: Turning skeptics into believers.
- How employer branding helps marketing achieve its goals.
- Should employer brand roll up to corporate brand?
- How to create quick content wins that don’t need marketing’s approval
Reminder: You can listen to all of our shows on the Employer Branding Show-and-Tell Podcast.
I’d love your help spreading the word. Please share this show with your fellow People people.