Reminder: Our new series, Employer Branding Show-and-Tell, launches tomorrow.
(Can’t make it? No worries. Register and we’ll send you the recording.)
These are short, 30-minute peer conversations designed to skip the fluff and get straight to the good stuff: scopes, tactics, and results.
When: March 4th at 2 pm PST
Topic: Making the Shift to Brand-Led Recruiting
Guest: Nicole Parish – Global Talent Attraction Lead at Qualtrics
We’ll be diving into the Attraction Skills Training program that Qualtrics is creating for their recruiters.
Come learn about:
- How to keep the engagement meter high from awareness through the candidate experience.
- How recruiters can better understand content and become active creative partners.
- Understanding personas.
- How recruiters leverage their content library.
- Relying on recruiter feedback to fill content gaps.
- Empowering recruiters to build personal brands their own way.
There will also be a little Q&A at the end.
Hope you can join us :)